>From my point of view GitHub actions is fine.
I don’t think we want to add something that takes so long to install to our
image builds.

This isn’t something we really want to maintain but it needed updating for
something and it has no one actively maintaining it.

I’m not sure if any of our maintainers would be able to build this on ARM
and what happens on the next release of the person who built the current
one isn’t available.