Could you use the capability of the Parameterized Trigger Plugin to "Restrict
matrix execution to a subset"?  Your original job would need to use the
parameterized trigger plugin to define that the jobs which it triggered would
be limited to the same slave where you ran the original job.

I haven't used the parameterized trigger plugin, so that is just me guessing,
rather than an assurance it will work for your needs.

Mark Waite