Thanks quick response.

To validate if it is a local or a global (unlikely)  issue. Could somebody
tell me what version of the git plugin that is available in there Jenkins
installation?

My Jenkins instances have 1.1.21 but I would expect 1.1.22.

Answers inlined.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Stephen Connolly <
stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Check what version of core you are running. If you are running an older
> version of core than required by the plugin (1.424) then you will not see
> the update until you update core.

Am running Jenkins ver. 1.477. RPM version.

> The second issue is when did you last let jenkins update the plugin
> metadata. Jenkins only checks for metadata every 24 hours, and if you
> browse quickly the ajax request will not have time to complete and hence
> jenkins will not get the update. Best to force a metadata update from the
> Advanced tab

I have done the forced update of data. No errors in log file but still no
change in data presented in the update center.

What I forgot to state last time was that I am running behind a proxy. But
as I am able to download and install already listed plugins in the update
center I do not expect a network issues.

Asmund