Hi Jenkins users,
I am experiencing a problem with my Jenkins in that the archiving artifacts
portion of the build is taking way too long; 9 hours to be exact.

I am running Jenkins 1.412. All my slaves are on a virtual machine as well as
my master Jenkins.

I have 113 jobs and the artifacts being archived are only 250MB.

My Jenkins threadDump for the machine experiencing the problem is showing a lot
of threads being blocked on java.io.PrintStream,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler, and hudson.plugins.logparser.LogParserReader.

I have one thread that is waiting on
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to speed up the "Archiving artifacts"
portion of my build.

Thanks very much.

Dave
David Hreczany
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer

Office 312 948 5400

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information
and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying or disclosure by
or to any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail and destroy this
email retaining no electronic or printed copies.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>