Hi,

Don't know Gradle well at all, but I'm even surprised it can be used with
the Jenkins maven plugin...

Anyway, in the Maven world, what you ask is not recommended (even the
contrary).

The normal practice would be to push ("deploy" in maven terms) your
artifacts onto a central and local repository manager for your company (say
archiva, artifactory, nexus...). Using the artifacts in the .m2 directory
should never be done, it was not designed to be accessed concurrently
(though I remind I'm speaking about Maven. So as you say you're using
Gradle, it migh actually not be an issue in your very case).

Cheers