On Oct 2, 2012, at 2:42 AM, Bue Petersen <b...@praqma.net> wrote:

> Thanks Nicolas - I will install that plugin right away.
> Strange I didn't find it, searched a lot for, what I supposed to be
> relevant words and phrases.
> ... I must certainly upgrade my google-fu.

Here's the reason we didn't find it -- the "additional-identities-plugin" is
not found on the main wiki page for plugins at
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Plugins>, and according to the
page for this particular plugin at
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Additional+Identities+Plugin>,
version 1.0 was released on Sep 27, 2012, which was just a few days ago.

You can't find what wasn't there when you were looking, or what was only added
within the last couple of days, and the search engines haven't had time to
update their indexes.

--
Brad Knowles <b...@shub-internet.org>