Interconnecting multiple Jenkins masters to schedule jobs on slaves seems even
more complicated than improving the slave scheduling algorithm, and the slave
scheduling algorithm has been quite difficult as far as I can tell.  I'm not
aware of any plugins that will help with what you're trying to do.

Mark Waite