All,

I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a syntax to stagger builds/poll
SCM with the 'H' syntax between hours which aren't technically in the same
day. I'd like to stagger builds between 10 pm and 4 am of the next day and
I tried:

H H(22-23,0-3) * * *

But it complains that there should only be one range for the hour. If this
is not available, I think this would be an excellent feature to include as
I've got matrix jobs which take about 3 hours to complete and would like to
expand the staggered build another two hours before midnight.

Best,
Chris