From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Varghese Renny
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 12:15 AM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Memory issues with Jenkins

Hi David,

    You have to set JVM in two places, one for system, one for the particular
job you are running..check it out..I think 2GB memory is more than enough for
one job..You can analze it through monitoring plugin..

Options are you can dump your heap memory to some location in your system and
use some tools to anlayse those dumped memory to find any memory leakage..I
think in eclipse one memory analyzer plugin is there. You can search some other
better tools also..

Regards,
varghese

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 2:59 AM, Qazwart