>From the top of job output of test1 is:

Started by build flow buildFlow#48

Not buildBinaries. Did I misunderstand you?

So my question is who to communicate what build buildBinaries jobs that
finished and how to communicate this to test[1,2]. I agree with you that I
need to use copy artifact plugin but I do not know how to do this.

Background:
The build flow job buildFlow is a check-in regression job that will be
hooked up to Gerrit using

.

Asmund