Hello,

We're linking our database entities to a job in jenkins, it's  1 to 1
relation. So, as a result we'd like to display real time job's status. I
found 2 ways,

1. using /job/job1/api/xml (color tag)
2. using /job/job1/lastBuild/api/xml (building, result tags)

In both cases it seems possible to find out if a job is building and/or
failed.  But 1st solution seems simpler compared to 2nd which has bit more
code especially if there wasn't any build made yet...

So, what do you think? Can I rely on <color> tag, that can have blue,
blue_anime, red, red_anime, grey, grey_anime values? Or it may change and I
should use 2nd resource?

Thank you in advance.