Greetings,

does anybody know if there are plans to update Jenkins' Ivy plugin to use Ivy 2.3.0?

The reason why I'm asking: we just upgraded our build scripts to use Apache Ivy 2.3.0 instead of 2.2.0 version. We also use the newest Jenkins Ivy Plugin (1.21) which internally uses Ivy 2.2.0. The last time we did such an Ivy upgrade we had problems with our builds on Jenkins because the older Ivy version in Jenkins Ivy plugin could not parse ivy files containing features from the newer Ivy version.

For now nobody has changed the ivy files and everything seems work on Jenkins, but I think it's just a matter of time until someone does a change to an ivy file that causes a problem with the older Ivy version used in Jenkins Ivy Plugin.

Riccardo

--

META-LEVEL Software AG
Saarbrücker Str. 51

Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft
Sitz: Saarbrücken
HR B Nr. 13 380 Amtsgericht Saarbrücken
USt-IdNr. DE 1 38 166667
Vorstände: Dipl.-Inform. Peter Badt und Dipl.-Inform. Peter Raber
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:  Reinhard Kuhn