I've tried

   *Jenkins ClearCase
Plug-in*<http://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/ClearCase+Plugin>
 This plugin makes it possible to retrieve files from a ClearCase SCM using
a configspec.
*1.3.14*<http://138.125.39.125:8080/pluginManager/plugin/clearcase/thirdPartyLicenses>

the ctlshistory command always says there are no changes.
when I remove the "fmt" stuff and run the same command, I see changes

   *Simple Dynamic
ClearCase*<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/SimpleClearCase-Plugin>
 The Simple Clear Case Dynamic plugin

this also has trouble with the fmt commands, but instead of quotes, the log
shows pipes?

I've had success with base clearcase on linux, is something not windows
aware/friendly?

clearcase version is 8.0.0.x
*1.2.2*<http://138.125.39.125:8080/pluginManager/plugin/simpleclearcase/thirdPartyLicenses>