Hi,

Take a look at https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/ProcessTreeKiller section "If your build wants to leave a daemon running behind..."

Greetings,
Riccardo

Am 26.04.2013 10:08, schrieb hezjing:
Hi

I have a job which will be run in an Linux slave.

This job will execute a shell command to start a server process which will
run forever. Unfortunately this process is terminated when the job is
finished.

When I tested this using PuTTY, the server process is still alive after I
logged-in and out several times.

May I know how to keep a Unix process alive after the job is completed?

--

META-LEVEL Software AG
Saarbrücker Str. 51

Rechtsform: Aktiengesellschaft
Sitz: Saarbrücken
HR B Nr. 13 380 Amtsgericht Saarbrücken
USt-IdNr. DE 1 38 166667
Vorstände: Dipl.-Inform. Peter Badt und Dipl.-Inform. Peter Raber
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:  Reinhard Kuhn