Hello.
My question is rather simple, yet I didn't find anything after searching
here and on google.
After a build, I want to create a label with the changelist description (the
commit comment) in it, but I can't find how to get it. There is
${P4_CHANGELIST} to get the changelist number, but nothing to get the
changelist description.
There is no Perforce variable list on Jenkins wiki or anywhere, so I'm
lost...
If anyone knows how to do it, you're welcome.
Thanks.