OK, I made some progress. When inserting *manually* the private key in the
'manage credentials' page, it works. I tried it before, but
I didn't add the prefix and suffix of the key.

What's weird to me, is that I have to manually add the private key. When
I'm *selecting* the *'From a file on Jenkins master*' and specify the
private key file path (/home/avihay/.ssh/id_rsa) the SSH authentication *
fails*, and also when I'm choosing the '*From the Jenkins master ~/.ssh*'

Also, the credential in the error message aren't the ones that in the
private key file, I don't know from where it fetch it.

Now it seems that the Java version in the Slave is not updated, but that's
a different problem...