Hi, I have a job running on a dedicated slave. This job should run
unittests and regression tests via robot framework.

The thing is, that I want to run the robot framework from the master, and
not the slave, as I want to install the robot framework only
once on the master.

According to the robot framework plugin (
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Robot+Framework+Plugin), in
order to run robot framework
I have to add a build step, the problem is that the build step are executed
on the slave, and not the master. How can I run from a job a build step on
the master?

I can create another job and run it on the master, but I'm not sure that's
the best practice for this scenario....

Thanks.