I have a bunch of jobs that are connecting to a TFS server and I have to put
the server path in all of my jobs.  I'm migrating to a new server and would
like to be able to parameterize the value for this server across all my jobs so
I do not have to go through them all and change in the future.  Can somebody
tell me the best means of accomplishing this task?

Thanks, Eric