Am Montag, 28. Oktober 2013 19:08:34 UTC+1 schrieb Richard Bywater:

> Have you seen
> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Jenkins+behind+an+NGinX+reverse+proxy?
>
> Not sure if it helps but could be a starting point to see what someone
> else has done.

I have create a "half working solution". The Nginx configuration is:

server {
    list 443;
    ssl_session_timeout  5m; // this option must be set, without a "bad
gateway" error is occured

    location /jenkins {
        try_files $uri $uri/index.html $uri.html @jenkins;
    }

    location @jenkins {
        proxy_read_timeout      300;.
        proxy_connect_timeout   300;.
        proxy_redirect          off;
        proxy_set_header        Host $http_host;
        proxy_set_header        X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
        proxy_set_header        X-Forwarded-Proto https;
        proxy_set_header        X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
        proxy_redirect          http:// https://; // this option must be
also set, because it is equal to Apaches ProxyReverse option
        add_header              Pragma "no-cache";

        proxy_pass              http://localhost:8080;
    }
}

t the moment I have got a problem with the Jenkins forms, I can open the
Jenkins pages, but on send form data the URL is incorrect, the HTML action
value is set eg to "config", but it must be a https:// prefix.
I have bind Jenkins with the httpPort parameter to the port 8080, but I
would like to switch it to https (disable http). How can I tell Jenkins
that it creates the correct links in its HTML code?
I have set the Jenkins URL field in the settings to https://myserver/jenkins
And I would like to communicate between Nginx & Jenkins via https (or pass
Jenkins SSL to Nginx), which options must be set in Jenkins?

Thanks

Phil