Thanks, that fixes the security failure.

It still seems gerrit functionality is broken.

I trigger a build event (Query and Trigger Gerrit Patches).

The build starts, and before the data has even arrived, it's stamped 'Git
Build Data' with a totally incorrect SHA1 for the build.

The gerrit variables are all correct, particularly
$GERRIT_PATCHSET_REVISION = correct SHA1
$GERRIT_REFSPEC = refs/changes/65/4465/2

I'd have thought setting
Name : origin
Refspec : $GERRIT_REFSPEC
Branches to build: $GERRIT_PATCHSET_REVISION
Choosing strategy : default

would do the trick, but it seems to obsessively re-build a random
(seemingly the first alphabetical) branch.