Daniel:

What do you mean by:

But you should still be able to use the full-featured, closed-source Folders
3.x if you tell Cloudbees your email address. The following features exist in
Folders version 3 that have been removed from Folders 4 (and moved into
commercial Folders Plus 2):

How do you gain access to the "closed-source" version.  Is this part of the
CloudBees Free Enterprise Plugins?

Thanks, Eric