Figured it out...
Noticed this in the logs..
"Apr 30, 2014 1:58:24 PM org.jfrog.hudson.ArtifactoryServer
getRepositoryKeys
WARNING: Could not obtain local repositories list from
'http://artifactory.xxxxxxxxxx.com:8081/artifactory': Read timed out"
We arent using artifactory anymore and I remembered that the ops guys were
saying something about taking it down so they must have killed it off. I
guess since it doesnt exist anymore. Once I removed the global configs for
artifactory my config pages started working again.