Hi All,

I am using master and Slave machanism, Assume that Master in busy with
build generation, now if I got new request comes I have to distribute the
same in Specific Slave machine
We have option like "*Restrict where this project can be run*"
     1. If I gave as master then it's generating in always in master
     2. If I gave as Slave name then it's invoking only on slave machine
But my requirement is If master is in busy state I have to execute on
specific Slave machine other wise I will continue with master machine

how to overcome this issue. Is there any other way to mention to master and
slave machine name to distribute the builds

Pleas help me on this, Your help would be greatly appreciated

Regards,
Panikera