Hi Rob,

The behind reasone is to use two different thinks (like Hudson and Jenkins)
theese are existing projects which is running since one year with somany
different projects, Now if I want convert into either Jenkins or Hudson it
will take two days along with this so much dependency I have with two
different machines
That's why I need to integreate these two things....

Regards,
Panikera