Hi all,

Is there any issue with cross platform, because I am using master and slave
concept.

Master is in mac machine, Slave in windows machine as soon as master finesh
the execution slave will trigger the project,
Here I am not able to check out code from SVN, I am not sure what wrong
same check out statement is working fine through command prompt. Is there
configuration issue it could be some other reason Please let me know

You help greatly appreciated

Regards,
Panikera