Yeah - that's what I ended up doing for now, but you lose some of the Maven
project goodness by doing that (auto SNAPSHOT build triggering, for one).
I noticed, when I did it, that the Findbugs configuration moves from being
a "Build Settings" config in a Maven project to a "Post-Build Action" in a
freestyle one.   My question here is, why as a Maven project build setting,
it's not active during the mvn pre or post steps?