Hello,

I am getting the following error while attempting to execute my Jenkins (v
1.577) job:

[workspace] $
/home/administrator/Hudson/instances/Albatross/tomcat-8092-8022/temp/hudson8884100134029098059.js
FATAL: command execution failedjava.io.IOException
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=java.io.IOException>: Cannot run
program
"/home/administrator/Hudson/instances/Albatross/tomcat-8092-8022/temp/hudson8884100134029098059.js"
 (in directory
"/home/administrator/Hudson/instances/Albatross/.hudson/jobs/aMart/workspace"):
java.io.IOException: error=13, Permission denied

Apparently Jenkins creates this temporary file and contains instructions
about executing the job. I would like to inspect the contents of this file
however it seems that Jenkins immediately removes this file upon completion
of the job. Is there any way to prevent Jenkins from deleting this temp
file?

I've searched around the forums but did not find an answer.

Thank you,
Nick.