I have several jobs in Jenkins that are kicked off by a job that uses the
build matrix plugin and I am encountering some problems with that plugin.
Basically when I kick off one of the build matrix jobs, then kick off
another before the first one completes some of the jobs in the build matrix
never start. The console shows that they started and the job waits for them
to complete (which will never happen because they never started). This has
been happening off and on for a while now, but has gotten worse lately with
some changes made to the jobs, but only parameter changes to the jobs that
are showing this issue.