An additional note.  I see that they recommend using the provided service
script called $JBOSS_HOME/bin/init.d/jboss-as-standalone.sh. We are using some
"older" version developed in-house.  I can't see significant differences, but
not sure if the way the service is invoked is a factor.
do you use the recommended version of the init.d script mentioned above?

Thanks, Eric

On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 3:37 PM, Eric Wood <eric.w...@rocketmail.com>