Hello Pedro,

On Monday, January 26, 2015 at 1:57:36 AM UTC+1, Pedro Algarvio wrote:

> I've only started to read through the documentation and have not yet dig
> in to get a workflow job configured because I fail to see support for some
> needed features and/or plugins, one of which is junit tests aggregation.

This tutorial explains how to use the junit plugin from workflow:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/workflow-plugin/blob/master/TUTORIAL.md#recording-test-results-and-artifacts

I just converted one matrix project to workflow with this groovy script:

String[] release_types = ['debug', 'release']
for (int i = 0; i < release_types.size(); ++i) {
  String release_type = release_types[i]
  node("qibuild-linux64") {
    echo "release_type: ${release_type}"
    env.release_type = release_type
    sh "build.py"
    step([$class: 'JUnitResultArchiver', testResults: 'tests/*/*.xml'])
  }
}

I does work: tests are run for both values of "release_type" and their
results get aggregated.

However, I've not found yet how to "tag" the tests with the corresponding
"release_type", as matrix does. Sso currently when one test fails, I don't
know if it was from the release or debug run. (I can find it out by
checking the log though).

hope it helps.

Sebastien