On 20. okt. 2015 10:31, uscengin...@gmail.com wrote:
> My setup:
> master running on ubuntu
> 3 x slaves running on OSX
>
> I am running 3 builds at one time.
> When I run all builds on the same slave then I have no issues. Tried it
> with all 3 slaves.
> If I run one build one each slave then I end up with connection timed
> out issues.
>
> Not sure why I have this issue. Anyone come across this issue?
> The help would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

I am not sure if this is the same issue, but we had "random" timout issues.

We found the answer at
https://github.com/scala/scala-jenkins-infra/issues/26

The problem was related to Jumboframes and scatter-gather in ip.
We did run the server on CentOS 6 and the Linux was old enough tho have
an issue in the network driver.

When we turned of scatter-gather on the network interface the problem
went away.

So we used the command:
# ethtool -K eth0 sg off

To turn off scatter-gather.