HI Roger,

If you upgrade to the latest LTS this issue goes away.  I see this on very
old instance of Jenkins running 1.455 we are still running.  After upgrade
to v. 1.580.3 with SSL left as is with existing .keystore, I am not seeing
this anymore.

-Indra

On 10/28/15, 11:14 AM, "jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com on behalf of
Roger Moore" <jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com on behalf of