On Sun, 2016-01-31 at 23:45 +0100, Daniel Beck wrote:
> On 30.01.2016, at 19:10, Brian J. Murrell <brian-SquOHqY54CVWr29BmMi2
> c...@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a REST API handle to get the API key of the user
> > that
> > ran a job.
>
> I think any answer to this would likely be a security issue and
> should be reported as such, rather than posted here.

How do you figure?  And what exactly are you proposing to report and to
whom?

This is nothing more than user Bob being able to ask the REST API,
(_when_he_is_already_logged_in_to_Jenkins_), "what is my API key?" and
more accurately the job that Bob run, (again when Bob has already
logged in using Bob's credentials) to initiate further API calls on his
behalf, because you know, Bob did ask to run the job.

b.