Well, I was kinda hoping that no one would answer "Use Envinject" since the
method of generating the variables (outside of Jenkins) to a file and then
reading them from that feels ridicilous.

What I'm doing is building Unity 3D projects on different platforms and
different Unity 3D versions.

And what I'm trying to achieve with these variables is to have sane names
for the resulting packages, logs and folders.

I would like to have the variables for the build steps in Jenkins and used
throughtout the whole job.