(replies inline)

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016, Irfan Sayed wrote:

> Hello,
> Is this done ?
> Please let me know as i was waiting for updates to be happen on the wiki
> pages.

Sorry for the delayed response, I was finding a lot of gremlins in our previous
update center generation process.

As of this morning, the update center is being updated and has been properly
migrated to a new host.

With the migration to newer infrastructure, the generation time has dropped
dramatically so I've updated the frequency that the data is generated. Now
every 30 minutes we should be generating fresh update-center.json files.
(Unfortunately updates may still take some time to propagate to secondary
mirrors.)

I'll be sending more infra updates out soon

- R. Tyler Croy