Hi All,

Seems that Maven automatically partitions source code and perform parallel
processing software building and testing. Here is the reference link:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Parallel+builds+in+Maven+3

But for Jenkins whether this automatically partition the source code and
build them in distributed manner? Please clarify the issue.

Regards,
Foyzul