On 22 April 2016 at 07:24, dennys <dennys.hs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We use Jenkins 1.554.3, I know it's old, we'll try to upgrade it.
> And most projects are Maven 2/3, I think we cannot disable fingerprint of
> Maven project, is it correct?

It is evil in many many ways:
http://javaadventure.blogspot.ie/2013/11/jenkins-maven-job-type-considered-evil.html
lists just some of the ways in which it is evil.

More critically for you, the fingerprinting of artifacts causes some
concurrency related locking that effectively hobbles the concurrent build
rate. It may have been fixed in newer versions, but I stay away from the
evil one so I cannot confirm.

> Btw, Jenkins copies all artifacts from slaves to master after build. Will
> it
> increase disk IO or network loading of Jenkins master?

Yes. However file copy is a more optimized path in the remoting protocol so
it should not be as bad... but if you are copying very large (think .iso
images) files it may be better to route around Jenkins remoting