> On 19.05.2016, at 14:33, roshan <roshandawr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> However, as noted here in
> https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-23263?focusedCommentId=209734&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-209734,
>  I can't see the "JUnit Plugin" if I go to "Manage Plugins" page. Why is that?

It's not installed, or failed to load. Check the jenkins.log for failures to
load plugins during startup.

> Very puzzling that "hudson.tasks.junit.JUnitParser" stuff was taken out of
> Jenkins core but there doesn't seem a good way to make it re-available for
> other plugins like LabeledTestGroupsPublisher that depend on it.

Plugins can depend on other plugins. Plugins that depend on older cores
automatically get implied dependencies added to plugins that were detached from
core since then.

If you manage your plugins manually by placing them in the plugins/ directory,
instead of having Jenkins install them using the plugin manager/update center,
this is something you just need to be aware of.