Hi,

The interesting question for me is how to handle and identify the different
artifacts which are built by the several branches. I. e. in Maven you
specify a version 1.0.0-snapshot and this is then used to build the Jar.
When you're going to deploy this on a machine or a repository (i. e. Nexus)
you won't be able to identify from which branch it was built. How do you
handle this?

Best, Philipp