Using a docker container as a slave to build RPM packages.

My ideal setup would be to have one job build the RPM and then a dependent
job upload the RPM to our internal repositories. However I haven't figured
out yet how to get the RPM outside the container so other jobs can pick it
up. Once the job finishes, the container is torn down.

Looking at the settings for the docker plugin the Remote Root FS setting
and volume mapping seem to be what I would want, I use a volume mapping
from ${WORKSPACE} to the /home/jenkins directory inside the container (as
that is where the build is happening) but I don't think ${WORKSPACE} was
expanded to its value as upon container creation it failed.