I've tried to install the maven automatically, But It was not working.
Jenkins master configuration is like this install - install maven
automatically (version 3.0.5), However slave(on-demand) unable to install
maven on the target directory(slave was spun up with the AWS ec2 plugin).
My builds are failing with the maven error.

*ERROR:*

*16:51:11* java.io.IOException
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=java.io.IOException>: Failed to
install
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/3.0.5/apache-maven-3.0.5-bin.zip
 to /home/csbuild/build/apache-maven-3.0.5