Hi,

My project workflow is

1) Checkout revision from repository
2) Apply patch
3) Build various versions (debug/release, 32/64 bit etc).

Now right now I only have one executor, so the various builds will have to
happen sequentially, but I would prefer to write the script such that if I
add extra executors at a later date, it will use them

So it seems to make sense to divide the building between nodes, in a
parallel block.

However, I don't want to be repeating steps 1 and 2 if they've already been
done on that executor.

Is there a standard way to do this?

regards

Jon