Posting this to the list because I figure the answer might be useful for
posterity. With the GitHub Organization Folder there is the "Periodically if
not otherwise run" Build Trigger which is set to "1 day" by default.

>From my understanding this also means that branch indexing on those
repositories in the organization, in effect, are also "running" once a day
(since the org is reindexed daily).

I'm curious if there is an endpoint to hit with a GitHub Webhook which will
ensure that pull requests and new branches are built on-demand?

Additionally, if my Jenkins installation is unreachable by GitHub (e.g. behind
a firewall), are there any other tunables I can use to ensure that branches and
pull requests are discovered in specific repositories in a more timely manner,
is ""reindex the entire organization" my only option?

Cheers
- R. Tyler Croy