After some thinking, the sub repos idea is a death trap, it just doesn't
work, either way of sub repos, I still need a full checkout to get the
proper JenkinsFiles, here's why:

*Note: Mercurial Base SCM here*

1. If JenkinsFile are inside a sub repos of my main repos:

   - To fetch the proper JenkinsFile I need to checkout the proper version
   of the main repos and have the sub repos to the right revision, this save
   me nothing
   - I cannot just checkout the head of the sub repos, since this may not
   be the right verison to build the main repos version

2. If main repos is sub repos of JenkinsFile:

   - I cannot parametrize my build and build different branch with
   different JenkinsFile, I need to know in advance the version of the sub
   repos which is exactly what I want to avoid by goin pipeline.

The only real option to make this work is to checkout the whole thing
twice, once in @script and one in the normal workspace.
This is a real let down, since we have a huge repos with many external sub
repos.

Maybe I'm missing something here but this feel like a weird features (maybe
an option to disable that @script thing would be very welcom).

Jerome