Hi,

from previous project we were using parametrized build to specify the
wanted branch into SCM branch (Mercurial one). It was working like a charm
into

*Source Code Management  |x| Mercurial             Revision ${BRANCH_NAME}*

If I do the same thing for pipeline to checkout the proper Jenkinsfile,
this happen:
*abort: unknown revision '${BRANCH_NAME}'!*

I can specify the branch into the Jenkinsfile but I cannot use this to
checkout the proper Jenkinsfile.
*checkout scm: [$class: 'MercurialSCM', source: "http://...";,
browser:[$class: 'HgWeb', url: "http://...";], clean: false, credentialsId:
'', revision: "${BRANCH_NAME}", revisionType: "BRANCH"], poll: false*

This work, but I also need to checkout the Jenkinsfile from that branch too.

Anybody know of a way to do this?
Thanks
Jerome