(replies inline)

On Fri, 05 Aug 2016, Marc Esher wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I'm pretty new to pipelines, and I'm coming to them from the perspective of
> replacing Build Flow plugin with Pipelines.
>
> One thing I've found really valuable with Build Flow is the Build Flow Test
> Aggregator plugin, which makes it easy to see all the different test jobs
> (unit, functional, load, security, etc) that comprise a Build Flow in a
> single place.
>
> I'm wondering: If I have a Pipeline that essentially just replicates what
> I'd normally do with a build flow -- building other jobs -- is there a way
> to aggregate all the tests in a single place?
>
> And if not, where would I look for guidance on how to build a plugin to
> integrate into Pipeline to do that?

If you're actually invoking other defined jobs in Jenkins via Pipeline (see the
`build` step), then no I do not believe this is currently feasible.

However, if you're defining a Pipeline which is going to have multiple
steps generating test reports, I believe multiple invocations of `junit` will
cover your nedes. For example:

    node {
        sh 'bundle exec rake spec'
        junit 'spec/reports/*.xml'

        sh 'bundle exec rake cucumber'
        junit 'features/reports/*.xml'
    }

That should meet your needs if I'm understanding correctly.

- R. Tyler Croy