Well, I guess not. You're probably the first one to ask about this.
The question you're asking seems to me to be quite too generic to have a
dedicated term.

As for defining term in general in OSS and in this project, "asking"
Kohsuke is not how it works. Or I mean, you can do it here in public (not
in private) but Kohsuke, though deeply respected here, cannot define a term
all alone. You could try to gather some people to defend your point, but
given your lack of previous answers, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were
you ;).

Cheers

-- Baptiste