Hi,
 I got Jenkins installed to build periodically against a project in SVN
(using polling). I like in addition to that Job that is is correctly
working, to have another job that would trigger only when I add a new tag
to the project in the SVN, and have it do do this things:
1) build the project
2) zip the project and copy it to a backup drive.

I figured out I could write a .bat script to the zipping, moving part. But
i cannot figure out to make the process happen automatically when the
project gets a new tag. How can this be achieved? How can I configure
Jenkins to the detect that a new tag has been added to the repository and
make it act in consequence?

Thanks