Worth mentioning that the MB "build" is not a build of the code, but
indexing of the repo for branch status. So if you schedule it to build
every 5 minutes, it will re-index the repo every 5 minutes - but only build
the branches that have changes in them and only when there is a change (or
however you configure it)

-M