I have a powershell script I want to execute in a pipeline step.
I thus call :

 bat 'powershell \\tmp\\test.ps1'

prior to this I have set the ExecutionPolicy to Unrestricted as admin.

Still, when the pipeline runs, I get this

*13:07:13* C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\Merchant
Pipeline\trunk>powershell \tmp\test.ps1 *13:07:13* File \tmp\test.ps1 cannot be
loaded because the execution of scripts is disable*13:07:13* d on this system.
Please see "get-help about_signing" for more details.

Why doesn't triggering the excution of powershell via the 'bat' operation
respect the Unrestricted execution policy I just set ?